- Design for iPad & iPad Pro: This Stylus Pen is compatible with Apple iPad 2018 releases and later: iPad 6th Gen, iPad 7th Gen, iPad 8th Gen, iPad Air (3rd&4th Gen), iPad Mini (5th Gen), iPad Pro 2018-2021（11″/12.9″）. Not Compatible With： iPad Pro 12.9″ (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7″, iPad Pro 10.5″ and iPhone.Please check the correct iPad model before you order it.
- Palm Rejection & Magnetic Adsorption: Stylus Pen with Palm rejection, rest your hand comfortably on the iPad screen, get rid of the stylus glove. Magnetic design, attached to the iPad Pro (3rd Gen only) side face, no more rolling and lost, more portable and easier to organize.
- High Precision & Smooth: 1.2mm pen nib which is more precise and sensitive, No lagging, No skips, No scratches. Compared with the ordinary stylus pen, it has higher durability and sturdier.
- Smart Touch Switch & Low Power Mode: Press one button to start, without Bluetooth and APP Required. Type-C USB cable supports 10h continuous use only need 25-30 minutes charging time. Sleep in 1 minute, Auto-off after for 20 minutes to save power.
- Package Included: The iPad pen comes with a USB c charge cable and a spare pen tip.
Stylus Pen for iPad with Palm Rejection and Magnetic Design, Active Stylus Compatible with (2018-2021) Apple iPad 6th-9th Gen/iPad Pro 11”&12.9”/iPad Mini 5th/6th Gen/iPad Air 3rd 4th Gen
The upgraded active stylus for iPad provides you the most professional equipment and user experience
- Magnetic Adsorption keeps the pen with your iPad pro(3 gen) together device to prevent loss and fall, it is more convenient to take outside or travel.
- Palm rejection function which allows you to rest your palm comfortably on the screen while using our pen.
- One-piece design, matte texture, smart touch switch make this iPad pencil more comfortable to use and easier to control on your hand.
- 1.2 mm tip offers an accurate writing and sketching experience, due to its precision and it gives you a realistic feeling while drawing or painting.
1.Only work for above model.Not work for iPad pro1st&2nd, iPad pro 10.5″, iPad pro9.7″, earlier versions of iPad, iPhone, Android, Microsoft devices. Please confirm model number of above images before purchase.
2. For the first-time use, please update to iOS 12.2 or above, turn off the “apple pencil” and “only draw with apple pencil”option in settings.
*Settings > Apple Pencil > Turn off the Apple Pencil.
*Settings > Notes > Turn off “Only Draw with Apple Pencil.
3. Please ensure the stylus is enough battery power when using.
4. It has better using experience if used with the iPad tempered glass screen protector.
5. Recommended Apps
Writing: GoodNotes, UPAD3, Noteshelf, Notes Plus, Notability, etc.
Drawing: ArtRage, Procreate, Sketches, Paper, SketchBook, ArtStudio, Zen Brush, etc.
Jazzmyne Johnson –
This stylus pen is very nice for the low price, very pleased
Christine McDaniel –
My daughter needed one for school and I looked at others, but wanted to make sure we got the best we could for a decent price. She has used it a few times and already loves it!
Raina Nunn –
It works as it described and i am happy with this purchase.
LAURA CHANTES –
It is very good and I enjoy it and it is very smooth and very gripable and soft touch
Willington karwo jr –
It was cheep seens I wasn’t able to get the actual Apple Pencil
Autumn Montes –
It works so well I was nervous about it but now I love it I use it constantly
Timothy Calidonio –
Your product is great and runs smooth it is very great.
Liang Wang –
Great pen! Works very well consistently. Good sensitivity and palm rejection
Earle Rodney –
It would be nice if the pen had a string or something to attach it to a device so that the kids wouldn’t get the pen lost to easily.
It is a great Apple Pen. I love the design of it and it is easy to grip and hold onto. I would definitely recommend this product.
Krystle Funk –
It’s great, worked like i hoped
Madison Morgan –
Awesome pen! Works great with my iPad! Super good price as well.
Dianna call –
I really like it I’ve only had it for a couple of hours now
AARON ALLEN –
love the turn on button at the top
Michelle Gillett –
Writes ver smoothly. Use it for taking notes at work.
Bella Verrastro –
This product is very light weight. Easy to use and have a great magnetic feature. My only problem would be that it turns off on its own a lot.
Ronald Lee Tudor –
Very smooth to use and battery has a good life
Susan Rosas –
I like the feel of this pen and uses same charging as iPad.
Brianna Rich –
Great price and works great. I couldn’t have picked a better product
Starr Franco –
Quick to sync and seems very compatible.
Mai Tran –
This is a great alternative for the expensive Apple pencil. I just got the ipad 7 for $279 before tax at Walmart, I don’t want to pay $100 just for a pencil.
Susan Swayze –
It seems to do what I want it to do.
Mariah Vetter –
I like all the features especially the hand rejecting and magnetic features. Works well so far. Seems to be very precise.
Tabitha Sledge –
Pen is awesome and the price is unbelievable! Will highly recommend this pen to other iPad Pro users
Sarah Hogan –
Just received the pencil. I’m excited to use it.
Aurora Keen –
This pen is easy to use and at a great price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a decent iPad pen
Kayla Kehoe –
I really love this product. It’s set up really nicely and works amazing!
ROWENA ARMACHUELO –
I bought this for my daughter and she is loving it. It is easy to connect with my existing iPad. It works with almost all pencil apps too.
Olivia Soudry –
Works well! No lag, palm rejection works, feels nice to hold.
I have enjoyed this so far. For the price and what it can do.it is worth it.
Yunmi kim –
I like the way it is on when i touch the cap of this pen whenever i want to use this pen. It is remarkable and convenient.
Kiyah Pargo –
This product is great. The price was amazing and it worked just as great as any other brand.
Ayaz Khan –
It works well. I like the feeling in my hand. Will test running time now.
Matt Laguna –
Great Pencil!! Love it. I would highly recommend this pencil.
Maranda McClinsey –
Just received but very nice design. Looks expensive. Feels good in my hand.
Devikaben Patel –
I love your product one of the best and the least expensive pen out there. I love drawing with it and doing all the things with it .
Tatiana Martins –
The product looks like but it is actually the wrong model
Alaina Watkins –
Very smooth, precise, and real feeling. Like it a lot
Kelsey Pearce –
I really have enjoyed this product for he time I’ve had it. I have recommend it to my classmates.
GiGi Leal –
Love all the features! I’m glad it’s magnetic!
Niya Clark –
I haven’t used it yet, so I’m nuetral
Tisha Vaughn –
I love this pencil!!! My kids are able to use it with ease and no problems what so ever! It has made online schooling exceptionally easier for them. Thanks for a great product!
Allison Huynh –
I love the feel of the pencil and it works so well with my iPad. The only thing I wish to change was that the on/off feature was less sensitive. Maybe if the top clicked in like a real pen it would be nicer.
Great quality at an amazing price!
Sasha Garcia –
Super easy, no set up time i love how easy everything was
Dev Gandhi –
So far it seems like a very good pencil and just what I wanted: a good palm rejection stylus for a good price.
Aleysha Hall –
It works great. I love the palm rejection and that it charges pretty quick and works well with my iPad Pro 11 inch
ada delgado –
nice design easy to hold lightweight
Haven’t gotten to use it much but it’s almost identical to the $200 Apple Pencil which makes me love it already
Ashley Grasso –
It works nice and does what I need it to do.