- Design for iPad & iPad Pro: This Stylus Pen is compatible with Apple iPad 2018 releases and later: iPad 6th Gen, iPad 7th Gen, iPad 8th Gen, iPad Air (3rd&4th Gen), iPad Mini (5th Gen), iPad Pro 2018-2021（11″/12.9″）. Not Compatible With： iPad Pro 12.9″ (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7″, iPad Pro 10.5″ and iPhone.Please check the correct iPad model before you order it.
- Palm Rejection & Magnetic Adsorption: Stylus Pen with Palm rejection, rest your hand comfortably on the iPad screen, get rid of the stylus glove. Magnetic design, attached to the iPad Pro (3rd Gen only) side face, no more rolling and lost, more portable and easier to organize.
- High Precision & Smooth: 1.2mm pen nib which is more precise and sensitive, No lagging, No skips, No scratches. Compared with the ordinary stylus pen, it has higher durability and sturdier.
- Smart Touch Switch & Low Power Mode: Press one button to start, without Bluetooth and APP Required. Type-C USB cable supports 10h continuous use only need 25-30 minutes charging time. Sleep in 1 minute, Auto-off after for 20 minutes to save power.
- Package Included: The iPad pen comes with a USB c charge cable and a spare pen tip.
Stylus Pen for iPad with Palm Rejection and Magnetic Design, Active Stylus Compatible with (2018-2021) Apple iPad 6th-9th Gen/iPad Pro 11”&12.9”/iPad Mini 5th/6th Gen/iPad Air 3rd 4th Gen
The upgraded active stylus for iPad provides you the most professional equipment and user experience
- Magnetic Adsorption keeps the pen with your iPad pro(3 gen) together device to prevent loss and fall, it is more convenient to take outside or travel.
- Palm rejection function which allows you to rest your palm comfortably on the screen while using our pen.
- One-piece design, matte texture, smart touch switch make this iPad pencil more comfortable to use and easier to control on your hand.
- 1.2 mm tip offers an accurate writing and sketching experience, due to its precision and it gives you a realistic feeling while drawing or painting.
1.Only work for above model.Not work for iPad pro1st&2nd, iPad pro 10.5″, iPad pro9.7″, earlier versions of iPad, iPhone, Android, Microsoft devices. Please confirm model number of above images before purchase.
2. For the first-time use, please update to iOS 12.2 or above, turn off the “apple pencil” and “only draw with apple pencil”option in settings.
*Settings > Apple Pencil > Turn off the Apple Pencil.
*Settings > Notes > Turn off “Only Draw with Apple Pencil.
3. Please ensure the stylus is enough battery power when using.
4. It has better using experience if used with the iPad tempered glass screen protector.
5. Recommended Apps
Writing: GoodNotes, UPAD3, Noteshelf, Notes Plus, Notability, etc.
Drawing: ArtRage, Procreate, Sketches, Paper, SketchBook, ArtStudio, Zen Brush, etc.
Chong Wu –
The pen has a nice feel and it fits my case perfectly. Also I like the extra tip you have provided. USB-C charging connection is nice with my charging station.
Carlos Taveras –
The pen worked right out of the box. It is sharp, real time with no delays at all.
Sam Briggs –
Excellent price and functionality. Has the same kind of feel in hand as the Apple Pencil.
Judy chin –
Just used it, only had it for a few days, so far it has been nice, works great with iPad 7th generation
Very happy customer thank you will be recommending
Doug Dinnell –
Good, but a little slippery. Would be nice if it had a little grip to it.
BOEY CHEE SIONG –
I wouldn’t get an apple pen at all! This is perfect!
dylan huynh –
i really liked how it was straight forward and its really easy to use. right out of the box you can use it right away and its so much better than spending $ on apple one
Kelsey Costanzo –
I just received the pen and used it for the first time today and it seems like it is a good product.
Evelyn Robb –
I love it. I will be using it a lot to make my creations
Mansour Taamneh –
Very nice product. I do not see it is much different from Apple Pencil where with a lower cost you can do a lot with this pencil.
Joshua Reber –
I’m very pleased with the price and the product. This is a way cheaper option than the Apple Pencil.
Cydney T –
It was very easy to set up and it seems the loyalty of the company is there
Keiry rodriguez –
Good product I recommend to anyone it works good
Andrea Ortiz –
Just received it will be deciding my review in a few days
Shay Evans –
I like it! I love that it’s magnetic so there is no hassle when trying to put my pencil away. Thanks for a good product
Seoyeon Yang –
I bought this stylus pen for my son who shows difficulties to write letters. He is practicing to write letters on IPAD and he works well with it.
Kevin Arreguin-Tova –
Works Great on my iPad I love It
Jennifer Guerra –
This product is amazing and you’d have to be crazy to pass it up for the Apple pencil!
Tyler Jirka –
Great product, great look and great feel
Deborah Frederick –
Good value for the price. Very nice design and grip.
Maggie Perritt –
Very easy to use. The instructions were good but it was very plug and play.
Ramina Arshadmansab –
This product works great. It glides smoothly and my favorite part is that it attaches magnetically like the real Apple Pencil. I only wish it would not turn off or get disconnected easily, but that might something I’m doing myself. Highly recommend!
Gloria Moody –
I love the way I can lay my hand on the iPad to draw.
Tammye Scroggins –
I like it a lot but the tip comes off to easily.
Gafur Amonov –
It was useful once I got the hang of how to use it properly,
Jeffrey c. Broce –
Feels comfortable. Functions as I expect. Seems to be sturdily made.
Gerardo Baquilod –
Just opened it so I have yet to try it out.
So much cheaper than the Apple Pencil
Taiven Spurling –
Its nice it feels sturdy and its comfortable i like that it comes with an extra tip
Tyler Whitlatch –
Friend recommended your product so I bought it and it works well!
Shawn Frans –
Connected to my IPad automatically and works very well
Michael Diaz –
Great product and great price.
Dorrien Gajewski –
I was concerned that it wouldn’t work or work well. I think it works just as well as the Apple Pencil!!!
Kelly Passalacqua –
So fun to use my kid loves it too! Might have to order another one lol thanks fir having such a cheaper product
Tayde Salinas –
i like this pen very much, I didn’t want to spend 100 dollars on the Apple Pencil and wanted an alternative to it. This not only met my expectations but exceeded it with its overall design. Love the price and looks so similar to the real deal, I wouldn’t even tell the difference
Tessa Bemis –
It’s great. Does exactly what I want it to do.
Erick Tello –
I love the grip on it I can really draw comfortable and for a great price, loving it!
Lyndsey Hymes –
Works great, looks great, and gets the job done.
Agustin Costabella –
Very nice! Great product and great price. Awesome pen!!!
Tracie Lemon –
Easy to use love the palm rejection.
Shama Besley –
Great pencil for a fraction of the Apple price. Works great Cells natural in my hand when writing. The only bummer is It’s too thick to fit in the apple pencil space my iPad case has designated however; the magnetic design allows this awesome pencil to click on right beside my iPad. Problem solved!
Taylor Dance –
Great product and great replacement or alternative to Apple Pencil
Raquel Lewis –
I love this stylus pencil. It is perfect to use during meetings for quick note taking. It’s also great that it feels like your holding a pencil as well.
Lena Elliott –
This is my first pen but I’m loving it. It’s easy to use.
Denise Arauz –
This was a great alternative to a brand name stylus pen. Works great, no complaints.
Albert Diaz –
Very good product. Exactly what I was looking for. Maybe a little too bulky.
Kennedy Word –
I love this stylus. I am using it for my iPad in professional school and it has been life changing!
Carrie Rose –
Great product and design. Charges fairly quickly.
Carla Diane –
Works well, learning to use it.