- Design for iPad & iPad Pro: This Stylus Pen is compatible with Apple iPad 2018 releases and later: iPad 6th Gen, iPad 7th Gen, iPad 8th Gen, iPad Air (3rd&4th Gen), iPad Mini (5th Gen), iPad Pro 2018-2021（11″/12.9″）. Not Compatible With： iPad Pro 12.9″ (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7″, iPad Pro 10.5″ and iPhone.Please check the correct iPad model before you order it.
- Palm Rejection & Magnetic Adsorption: Stylus Pen with Palm rejection, rest your hand comfortably on the iPad screen, get rid of the stylus glove. Magnetic design, attached to the iPad Pro (3rd Gen only) side face, no more rolling and lost, more portable and easier to organize.
- High Precision & Smooth: 1.2mm pen nib which is more precise and sensitive, No lagging, No skips, No scratches. Compared with the ordinary stylus pen, it has higher durability and sturdier.
- Smart Touch Switch & Low Power Mode: Press one button to start, without Bluetooth and APP Required. Type-C USB cable supports 10h continuous use only need 25-30 minutes charging time. Sleep in 1 minute, Auto-off after for 20 minutes to save power.
- Package Included: The iPad pen comes with a USB c charge cable and a spare pen tip.
Stylus Pen for iPad with Palm Rejection and Magnetic Design, Active Stylus Compatible with (2018-2021) Apple iPad 6th-9th Gen/iPad Pro 11”&12.9”/iPad Mini 5th/6th Gen/iPad Air 3rd 4th Gen
The upgraded active stylus for iPad provides you the most professional equipment and user experience
- Magnetic Adsorption keeps the pen with your iPad pro(3 gen) together device to prevent loss and fall, it is more convenient to take outside or travel.
- Palm rejection function which allows you to rest your palm comfortably on the screen while using our pen.
- One-piece design, matte texture, smart touch switch make this iPad pencil more comfortable to use and easier to control on your hand.
- 1.2 mm tip offers an accurate writing and sketching experience, due to its precision and it gives you a realistic feeling while drawing or painting.
1.Only work for above model.Not work for iPad pro1st&2nd, iPad pro 10.5″, iPad pro9.7″, earlier versions of iPad, iPhone, Android, Microsoft devices. Please confirm model number of above images before purchase.
2. For the first-time use, please update to iOS 12.2 or above, turn off the “apple pencil” and “only draw with apple pencil”option in settings.
*Settings > Apple Pencil > Turn off the Apple Pencil.
*Settings > Notes > Turn off “Only Draw with Apple Pencil.
3. Please ensure the stylus is enough battery power when using.
4. It has better using experience if used with the iPad tempered glass screen protector.
5. Recommended Apps
Writing: GoodNotes, UPAD3, Noteshelf, Notes Plus, Notability, etc.
Drawing: ArtRage, Procreate, Sketches, Paper, SketchBook, ArtStudio, Zen Brush, etc.
Dece Todd –
It seems great so far, though I wish it came in other colors.
Steve pfaff –
This is just as good at the actual Apple Pencil. It is priced great as well. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking
Daniel Johnson –
Works great! Was a great price and very happy!
Karen o’brien –
It was delivered promptly but I am yet to use it
Ashley Rich –
I like how slim it is. I love how you turn it on, also I bought this one because of the magnetic function. It was easy to install and worked great I’ve been playing with it for awhile and when my husband got home from work he turned it on and tried it out as well. He love it and we loved the price!
Heather Fisher –
I just received it and hoping it lives up to the reviews
Dawn Davis –
I prefer this pencil over my Apple Pencil! Quick charge, has held up beautifully against 7 & 10 year olds who fight over it, doesn’t roll off surfaces and it lasts for DAYS!
Ernie Harden –
So far so good with the pen. It charges quickly and stays charged for a longtime.
I will order another one for my grandson on line classes.
Joanna moreno –
its a great product and amazing price
Carol Vincent –
Very handy. Sets up easily and works well. It coordinates automatically with Apple Notes and Procreate.
Doris Rose –
Just received the stylus. I did try it and like it I’ve never had one before but wanted to try it. Yours had good reviews
Taylor Jackson –
Thank you I haven’t used it yet but looks and feels great